Monday, June 23, 2008

Wedding Dinner of a Friend - Prai

Thursday of last week, me, my gf and my parents attended a fried of mine, colleague of my gf and worker of my parents wedding dinner. looks so complicated huh.. sorry for being busy last and now only update my last weeks activities.
Nothing is special during the dinner, normal wedding dinner and the procedures lah, welcome and thank you lah, then singing session...bla bla bla.. i am the one who drive the car back from prai and we see a trailer is on fire before entering bridge, i drove over quite near coz they wanted to take picture but after that i think back, i did a mistake by driving near and putting them in danger if there is any explotion. Lucky nothing is happen, thank god..

**Sorry for Pictures is not clear due to its night time and using handphone for snapshot.


No comments: