Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kg Gajah Track Day 13th June 08


Again Track Day at the same place at 13th of June and this time is organise and arrange by Scav and this round the mini race is still available but I don't think so is "mini race" coz i heard there are a lots of people going to participate. They include Patrick and friends, the emperor team people, Suhimi and members (I heard a lot o them), My friend Robert, Rakhi and probably me will be partcipating.. huh, i think will be more than 30ppl this time and my mind start thinking of the level of danger.. worry..

The participation fees this round will be RM150 includes of buffet, toll and petrol will be another RM200 (est) as petrol price had increased. My friend who had decide to go start asking me "you want to go or not, come lah go la"... as usual i will answer them "See how first"..

I am still considering that but i think it shouldn't be a problem coz my tire is finishing and can just finished it in the track and go for new one d for front..

My answer will be out on July..

No comments: