Thursday, June 26, 2008

Exercise to release TENTION

Lately was busy with my loaded work, having a lot of issue on customer side and most of the business dealing is "urgent, urgent and urgent". I also become Mr URGENT by rushing here and there.. I doing manufacturing product created a alot of issue in term quality and so on, i rather do trading business where only buy sell and make profit, but what to do, COMPANY DIRECTIONS..

Dealing with customer and solve the issue tooks my time away and spoiled my mood. I become bad tempered and fuck all ppl who dunno how to drive on the road, hah they are unlucky!!

After work I meet my gf and also my friend Rakhi at botanical garden, and we start walking and we start jogging at second round to let my body sweat, after exercise i feel no longer that pressure and my mood also turning from bad to good.

No comments: