Monday, June 23, 2008

Car Maintenance

Due to my job scope, I travel alot and the milleage keep increase and i am touching 200,000km soon. I am ppl that very concern about my car condition, a 8 years old car still running in good condition, thanks to the previous owner who take good care, and of course the current owner also take good care on it..

Very fast, again reaching more than 5k milleage and its time to change, due to busy on weekdays so saturday morning i purposely wake up early, and go to workshop to service because morning time less people.. I reach there around 10.45am and there just open and cleaning the shop for a new day.



I letting them to do my car, the boss get it done for me personally but he is damn slow and enjoying, i am ok with that because this shows that he did it with full heartedly.. it takes one and half hour to finished my service. While i am waiting, I look at the white Fiat, nice car with newly custom desing bodykits, newly build up engine with turbo, the sound is just like a dragster... Garang.. (car is there for more than 2 months) what i heard from them this car is now very powerfull, but this is just 50% of the moddification, after this the owner will be modding few more things where their estimated will be reaching 1000hp with 4WD upgrade.. Amazing.



I done everything around 1pm and proceed to fetch my gf and we going again to my favourate chicken rice at paya terubong.. my friend all say that i am crazy because i went there almost every week, just for you guys information, the chicken rice shop in paya terubong had open another branch at island glades, went there one time but i still feel main branch is nicer..

No comments: