Friday, June 6, 2008

Just In Time

Today friday everything happen was just in time, why do i say that, I have been working for the whole morning, dealing with customers until 3pm, my mum call up and asking me where am i because she needs me to pick up smth from BM transporter due to urgent issue, at that time i was coming out from my office and heading pg so i need to turn and go BM for picking up the stuff. Looking at the pioneer transportation company..






This is great because they are still running their business very well and well organise.
I send over to my mum office and meeting Alvin for yum cha and after that my fren nicholas call up and need my help, so after 45 minutes alvin drop me at sungai dua at 5.10pm, i helping nicholas to drive his car back to his house at 5.30pm while he is driving his gf's. Due to i got an appointment for jogging session with Rakhi at 6pm, so he quickly send me home and take car and reach Rakhi house sharp 6pm.
We have our jogging session, back after an hour around 7.30pm and suddently my gf call and i need to fetch my gf directly since is nearby.. damn luckily my gf call on time or else i back home d, i fetch her down to prangin mall and i go home, there is 1 hour and 15 minutes so i eat my dinner and wash my car fast, 9.20pm leaving my house and fetch my gf back again at 9.30pm.
Probably you found my story is complicated but i found everything is just on time, sorry if makes you stim by reading..

3 comments:

kev said...

lol i didnt know rakhi had a blog. he has been living in sunway for a while, till he moved back, lol, so i assume ur a pro-hatcher lar are u, lol

Ray Eoh said...

fren, i am pro-hatcher long time d, u remember last time u come down to pg for tt session? i was there what..

kev said...

haha, i sorta remember u, lol, i'll come down to penang when im more free, lol. i dont think patrick sohai remember or know me also, lol. haha least u remember me, not so bad :P