Friday, June 13, 2008

Tongkat Ali !!

Today when i am in the office and busy for my paper work and preparation for sample submission to customer, I need my production ppl to help me expedite the sample and i looking for him around and end up he is in the store, i saw smth and what the fuck, my company is selling TONGKAT ALI.. I cant imagine my company doing this and i go ask around my assistant manager and they say "this started long d, going to have launching at youth park or botanical garden" WTF launching??
Last time selling underwear, now pula tongkat ali.. during the underwear time, my colleague ask me a very funny question, she ask is the underwear for cleanroom purpose ar since we supplying industrial product to factories..

Then some of the staff starting to discuss about the usage of the tongkat ali, haha damn funny la my company direction.. From my understanding, Tongkat Ali is helping is producing process of males sperm, i do not know the usage for females, if you know the real usage kindly let me knowing that.
Below are the tongkat ali, with the label stating the weight..


1 comment:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Good stuff... So.... Clean room undies huh?

Hmmm....