Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jogging Session

I had finish my Degree course classes and awaiting for results, as i always having evening class so now a days i am so bored plus my gf is busy for her work so i decided to have jogging session to loose some weight.. hehe.. there is another friend wanted to loose weight as well so we go jogging together as can chit chat while exercise in stead of "yum cha. yum cha".

For the pass few days also managed to go for exercise and i really wanted to on diet and control my food, this is the hardest thing for me because i am kind of choosy people for food. Yesterday there is another friend Patrick joining us for the jogging session but i end up get hurts on my legs.
Currently my determination still strong and i hope that this can last and my target is reach 70kgs where now is around 80kgs.

No comments: