Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Ride 400m Test

Today I am having lunch with my ex-colleage Nicholas who also car lovers. we have our lunch at a coffee shop with my car, while we on the way back, I am the first car at the traffic light and i see the road ahead is straigh and enough for drag test 400m, so i set speed meter, close air-cond and get ready, I ramp abit and when the traffic light turn green, I throttle and my wheel spin and that is a fail accoding to nicholas, while i am shifting to second gear the wheel spin chit..chit.. and this 2 times of wheel spinning is making me slow down (according to Nicholas). Me myself also feel so sad and dissapointed with my new branded muffler upgrade where i don't better but even worst.
I feel my car is lacking so my mood automatically turn down, nicholas teach me some skill on drag test and I learn it seriously and wish to try again. Everything about driving needs skill, no matter is touge, track race, drift and drag. Tonight i will try myself and hopefully my time achievement will be better.
My time just now was 16.17sec at 149km/h

No comments: