Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Track Day 13/07/08 Pictures

I am ready to enter the Kg Gajah Track and meet up with everyone 4am in the morning and take breakfast and depart around 5am. we reach there about 9am because we did stop for eat and rest while on the way. entering the tracks makes me remember my last trip to batu kawan car park race, this time is even better where i can learn smth from here.. Lets enjoy of the pictures taken..
(Northern Garage)

(Tommy and my ride ready to enter)

(Champion car behind)


(Lining up for registration)


(Andrew Putting Sponsors sticker)


(Track Day Stickers)


(My Friend in Action and I chasing from behind)


(William, Me, Rakhi, Alvin and Robert)


(I am now ready to test in the track)

(I am Chasing and learn to attack the corner)

(I love my Adjustable)


(Sexy, she is resting.. DO NOT DISTURB)




(Continuous snap by Rakhi, thanks for the help)

(Below 1600 cc mini race)

(Pro-Hatch)

(My Ride Chasing MR-S, taken from TK Blog)

(Finish mini race)
After the race of 1800 cc and open class, we get a change and take a rest, chit chat among others and decided to leave for petrol and to fill our hungry stomach.. We go all the way down to Ipoh for our dinner and go back pg. Reach pg around 9.30pm and after a tiring day, i sleep like pig till next morning..
**will upload vid asap, stay tune.

2 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Good coverage of your activities bro.

Your ride was just pure balance... I loved it! Thanks soooo much for the chance to drive in it and sorry about the brakes (they came out smoking hot!).

Kudos and hope to meet you next round on track.

No^Women^I^Cry said...

nice pictures....
see u next round on track...
please do not bully me yaa....