Friday, July 11, 2008

Last minute job before Track Day

For those who do not have any idea that the track at kg gajah look like can view below picture from my last visit.




This track is quite fun but i do not hope anything unhappy happen to my car during track day so i make some preparation to my car. I drive to NG and ask them to change the steering bush as i feel the steering control is no good enough. Cleaning is also done for my trottle body and some miner check.




After changing the Steering bush, its time for my allignment and open my pillow that never been touch since i bought the car.. I ask the feller to set the setting as using for track and they done it quite nice.


After all those important thing is done, its time for some cosmetic to my ride in the track, putting some sticker..



Finish my sticker session, last thing i gonna do is change the engine oil, at the same time i change the muffler to my previous one because its louder... yeah... but after i drive it i feel the back pressure is not as good as the Apexi muffler, so tomorrow i gonna change back the Apexi muffler.