Friday, July 4, 2008

Busy Week

Today is Friday, the most happy day for the whole week because its last day working for the week and usually i arrange my jobs nicely on friday. For the past few days, I am busy like hell and all my lunch timing is wrong which is not good for health but sometimes no choice, I sometimes rather finish up my works before taking anything so its make me sometimes having lunch at 4pm just like yesterday and today.
I do not know about next week, but hopefully that it won be so bad because i also need some time for preparing my car for the track day where I had decided to participate.. Giving myself a chance to have the feeling in the track.
Will be doing a very good preparation before track to avoid anything unhappy incidents happen. Good luck to myself.. haha..

No comments: