Thursday, July 10, 2008

Safety for Car

My car brake is running out at the right time, since i bought this car, after using for so many months its time ti change the brake pad. The reason i wanna change is because i can feel the performance drops during emergency brake where i always test whenever possible to assure myself at the safe condition.
As usual i drive to NG for change the brake pad as well as the brake fluid which is better one and accompany by my friend Rakhi because we suppose to have jogging session.. sorry for that bro!




Besides this safety aspect, another is track safety equipments... deng deng deng deng... its helmet for track day. This round i do not intended to borrow from friends because i dowan to dirty other's helmet. so i plan to buy a cheap and nice for track day usage. Look at the helmet range, attractive enough especially the white color full face cover helmet..


I told my gf that i will consider because i intended to buy the RM48 normal helmet and i can put sticker for track day.. Luckily i did not buy and that night itself my friend give me a full face helmet for my track use. Thanks alot my friend Waters. Below are some DIY sticker on my helmet..



No comments: