Sunday, July 6, 2008

13th July Kg Gajah Track Day


Dear readers, i had finally maked my decision to participate in this time track day which organise by Scavenger and i also submitted the participation fees as well and i am now shall get some preparation for my ride to attack the track..
For Information and how to go to the track please click on below link:
(Taken From TougeKing Blog)
Getting so excited first time enter this track, before that ever go and support friends who participate. My preparation is simple and will get it done when close to track days. Below are some preparation:
1. Steering Bush
2. Engine Oil
3. Tyre Allignment
Other than this i had maintain quite well for my engine.. Hopefully everything sun sun li li.
Yesterday I search around for helmets that need to use for track day, not intended to borrow from friends due to not so nice sweating in others helmet so i decided to get a cheap one.. Go to a shop selling all range of motorbikes and i look around at the helmet but end up did not buy because its very hard to talk my wallet from my pocket.. haha
See you guys who participate in the track day..

No comments: