Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Best Customer of Mine

This morning i went to see one of my customer in Bayan Lepas Penang, due to price of all raw materials increased, we have no choice to increase our price ot customer as well as we could not be selling at loss. At this point of time the competition starts again as competitors went in with better price, so i almost loss this customer as the products its a paper products..

Huh I talk to the buyer and she would like to maintain buying from me and asking me to figure out the differences and educate her, so that she can educate the upper management as well, so this is consider second chances that given to me and i will make sure i won loss the customer.

One more thing that make this incident happen was (I heard) that the end user of this products is receiving benefits from my competitors, I do not know true is this but from the way i hear from the buyer is the end user is chasing closely her and find out the ways to kick me out..

Thanks to the Buyer which is a malay lady by giving another chances.

No comments: