Monday, May 12, 2008

Shopping Sunday

Its sunday so yesterday night reach home at 3am after having tt with pro-hatcher at queensbay mall, hanging around and alot of cars there parking at the seaside. There are alot of wiralution, kancil and gen2.. The best part we saw one malay bringing a lot of steering and display on the floor for sale like pasar malam.

Woke up late at around 11.30am and have brunch with my gf at my favourate place - paya terubong chicken rice AGAIN. hehe.. I have plan to fix smth for my ride in NG but before that we went to queensbay mall for shopping. Walking around and my gf is looking for nike sandle where she seeing me wearing so comfortable with mine. we shop around nike and adidas shop and finally we got it at NIKE WOMEN, the color that she likes and her size available as well. bought it and she is very happy. there are also new perodua car launching in QB mall - that is Perodua Nautica 4WD all time. Quite nice, looks like imported cars but the price huh... expensive for me. RM89,900 OTR.

Max output - 80kW/6000rpm
Max torque - 141Nm/4400rpm
Transmission - 4AT
Front Brake - Disc Brake with booster
Rear Brake - Drum Brake
Tyre using - 215/65R16





After that we heading to NG for my plan and so dissapointed that cars waiting to be done/service/repair. 2 vios dunno doing what there and my things cannot be done and the boss is asking me come on other day. since like that ok la then meet up with my fren Rakhi at paya terubong chicken rice for his lunch because he had fall in love with it since i bring him there yesterday.

I did not eat but i buy durian home after having Rakhi's late lunch nearby Daniel house in paya terubong, i bought 2 durian at RM20 go home and makan..i love that so much but the durian that i bought so so only.. will get better one next weekend.


sorry not much durian because all is in my mouth and my hand


Open it plz mum...


No comments: