Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh My God, I make Impossible to Possible

Why am i saying i done something impossible? hehe, Sunday night i was on my way home at around 11pm i received a sms from my classmate winnie, he msg written "hello, you done your retail marketing?" when i read that i say What the Fuck.. i think and think and i straight call her back, i ask her izit passing up tomorrow(Monday)? She say yes... I get shock and dunno what to say dunno what to do.. you know why, because i did not started anything yet..

I quickly go home with the fastest speed and open my laptop and start typing on my assignment. the Subject is Retail Marketing and discussing about Private Label. i choose Brother's Accessories shop as my topic and i start writing according to the points that i write down during class, useful notes and luckily i hardworking attending all the class in order to get these notes.
Writing without stop right until 3.15am and i stop because i could not continue anymore, my brain cant perform anymore and i stop at 2000 words out of 3000 words. i decided to get it done my tomorrow in the office and just sleep. Go to office and start doing my paper works and also my assignments.i finished everything by 2pm and i am so relax after that..I make it, I done a 3000 words assignment less than one day..
Submitting the assignments and walking like big boss enjoying, my phone rang, customer called and requesting for urgent delivery and i drive all the way back to office to collect the goods and documents. I hate making delivery with my ride because spoil my car and also make my car dirty all the time but NO CHOICE. What to do?? Just follow NIKE slogan - Just Do It! Reach home 6pm.

2 comments:

Journey of Life said...

Fuyoo...suddenly saw my name appeared in your blog. Yea, you are the man bro..Manage to finished on time

Ray Eoh said...

haha.. luckily the company that i choose is my interest, or else i will not be finish on time d..