Thursday, May 22, 2008

Assignment finished.. Breakfast meeting from Kimberly Clark Professional

After sunday, i start with my assignment, which is the last one in my degree course where i started one year ago.. Finally and eventually finish and submit today after busying and putting effort last few days, burning night oil every night, now its time for a little rest.. cannot merdeka yet because still have one exam coming on the 28th May which is next wednesday, so worry because its ethics governance.

Today its my principle's breadfast meeting held in Berjaya Hotel Penang where attended by 4 ppl from my company including my boss which snake away during lunch.. I am the one who fully in charge about Kimberly Clark products, and this is a must for me to attend. The meeting start 9am till 5pm, breakfast, lunch, tea break is included by them and this is the best part. We called it "buta" meal. hehe..




(writting down importance updates since my boss beside me)

After coming back from lunch, they shoot the achievement of every distributor up for those who hits the target given by them, my company name is there and a Kimberly Clark Mug was given to me as a token where achieve averagely 112% monthly since January.


(WYPALL Mug)

Although is a normal mug, but i dont think i could get it somewhere else. the WYPALL is one of the sub brand for Kimberly Clark. Besides this, there are also some Kimberly Clark Professional goodies which given out to everyone who attend. I get a leather name card holder and key chain.
Maybe some of you are interested what is Kimberly Clark Professional business, not only on bathroom tissue, they also moving into wiping material where used in production floor, safety products like coverall and gloves. you may visit their website as per link above.

No comments: