Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka

This morning wake up and having breakfast at pulau tikus with my gf before she go to work. The breakfast there is super delicious..after droping my gf i go home to continue my study because exam is on 3pm. i went over to college earlier for preparation and that was so nervous, while the time is 2.30pm, we walk up to the top floor, walking slowly with high heart bits. entering the room with strick check, only student card and stationary is allow to bring in.

I start and did not stop doing the exam until 4.30pm and that all for today and ever.. I completed my degree course today and no more study in my life anymore, my mum is asking me to go for master, ops sorry i think i won make it d. Walking down the staircase very relaxing. i am so happy with that..

During night someone making my gf angry, she was so mad and i just trying to solve the problem but the problem seems solved by go to sleep.. huh.. Sometimes human being make mistake, human being have tempered so just forget about it after that will make you feel happier, do not keep inside the heart all the time!

1 comment:

lunaticgal said...

ha.. congrates! :) and my hard time is stil far infront.