Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ethics and Governance Examination 28/05/08

Today is the day i has been waiting for so long, the last paper of my degree course exam will be later start 3pm, I applied leave for the preparation of the exam. after put hard work and going through all the hard time working plus studying part time, i am so nervous for later exam.. i have been studying for last few days for that and now is waiting..

Get prepare everything that needed because i do not want to forget bring this and that last minute. So long time i did not taking examination, all the while for my degree course are just passing assignment and presentation only, Can i withdraw??

After today 4pm, i will be freeman and just concentrating on my work.. study part time is a nightmare for me, because i don't like studying, whenever i read books my eyes will automatically close and sleep.. seriously its a nightmare.. so my advice to those who still studying, please study what ever you want before entering to work force, don't try to work plus study at the same time if possible, you will suffer like hell..

Ethics is not easy, there is no right or wrong answer but the most important thing is you knowing how to argue on the case given, applying those theory into that.. this time my exam will be open book which means that i receive the exam question 2 weeks before exam and we can prepare about it, you will know what case they coming out but you will not know what they will test you on.. hard time!!

No comments: