Saturday, May 24, 2008

Full Activity Day 24/05/08

Its a saturday and i need to attend the Fulsal Inter-factory tournament organise by Kimberly Clark at prai best bola-bola centre, actually i am not working one but few of the factory was invited by me and i need to do some introduction to customer. Reach there 9am and doing some registration job, see see look look, my boss reach at 10.15am, then so bored and eventually i am playing snooker with KC's National Sales Manager.

its was a good game with all of them, i total playing 6 games and i no need pay anything.. hehe.. Why??? Because i win mah..so happy. the futsal ended around 4pm and go home for a shower and rest because at night i will be attending my grandma birthday party at bayan lepas seafood. (Don't know the name)

Before i go to party, i buying dinner for my gf because she is not joining due to busy of works, she is looking for promoter at BJ and Queensbay Mall, hard to find workers now a days, so sad! i rush over to bayan lepas and the party start and the room is with karaoke, i do participate in the singing session and they were telling me my car number open in Da Ma Cai starter but i din buy..Holy SHIT!!

Going back at 10pm and go meet my gf because later will be going out tt with friends, we are meeting them at 11.30 so take some rest before going out.

No comments: