Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Say NO to Nasi Kandar/Mamak Store & Greenlane Shell

I am shock when i heard that the Nasi Kandar Association support on what Ahmad Ismail said. which is "Chinese sebagai penumpang di Malaysia". In penang, other state I don't know, most of the business for Nasi Kandar comes from chinese, and if you guys chinese reading my blog, i think you should do this together.

From the time being, I will not be stepping into any mamak store/ nasi kandar restaurant anymore, why should I give the money for "you" to spend? I rather eat any other chinese food or skip the supper as on diet.

Another thing is for penangnites, the Shell petrol station in greenlane which beside used car seller (NOT THE ONE BESIDE GREENLANE MCD) belongs to Ahmad Ismail, I swear i will not pump at there anymore. Honestly I spend a lot in petrol per month.
Hope you guys know what I trying to say, why should we support them when they not supporting us..

4 comments:

Froggie said...

Great!

Ray Eoh said...

Hi Froggie,

Thanks..

Anonymous said...

I received the same msg via SMS too. How true is the news that the Nasi Kandar Association is supporting the idiot?

Ray Eoh said...

hi anonymous,

you may give me your email address and will send over to you.