Sunday, September 21, 2008

Car Stolen: Satria GTI WKH 1900 (Silver) & PES 5585 (Silver)

Dear readers, My 2 friends from pro-hatch just lost their cars both are Satria GTI. PES 5585 were stolen in KL Damansara 3 days ago and WKH 1900 were stolen yesterday night (Saturday) at penang upper penang road car park, when he out from clubbing at around 3am the car no longer there.. hope you guys can help to look around and the detail as per below, thanks a lot for the help.

The rim had change to mat black and look at the tinted, its not proper tint so this might help to recognise. Please call 012-4624009 (Simon)




PES 5585, for more detail please click here.. Please call 012-6512116

Please help to look for these two cars and becareful to all drivers out there. Think twice before you park and upgrade your car security, that is what i can say..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bro, felt damn sorry for their lost. Ans is my best friend too. Can i copy ur post to my blog so that i could help spread the words?

Ray Eoh said...

why not rexer..i feel sad for them too and just becareful la..

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

Hi there bro. I'm a GTI owner 2 PEV5442 I saw you on the road before... and I feel so sad for you too when i saw this news. As what rexer said I'll copy your post help you spread the words and i hope the people out there will help you look out on it.