Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Merdeka Holidays

Today is the first day of my company's new financial year, we did quite well last year but in boss view, business and sales will never enough.. So today went in office first thing first was ask into the conference room for meeting, and listen the management sing songs...
Don't mention about those boring meeting topic and let see how i go through my pass 4 days holidays which is because of Malaysia Independent Day, I still can remember that last year MERDEKA i still having my degree course, where there is a Malaysian "Name Wee" use our national song and sang out OUR feeling. Want to listen to the song?? click here. I LOVE THIS SONG and i believe all Chinese agree with the FACTS.
Well, Friday i was on leave and my holidays starts early compare to others (due to clear leave),of course first thing is me and my gf go and enjoy some nice food for dinner, long time never grab the taste of Nando's Chicken so decided to dine in there, without disappointment the food standard is still great until i also forget to take picture to share it here.
Saturday is a day before MERDEKA, and I knew MERDEKA sure will create a lot of jams around all shopping mall, so we decided to go on Saturday and rest on Sunday(Merdeka day). We plan to have lunch at famous Yam Rice, follow by heading to newly open Jusco, my gf love shopping and she bought some hills and also moon cake and buying a Lang Tern for my friends daughter.
Talking about Moon Cake, now a days the flavour is more than 10 types compare those days when i am young. now you can find even white coffee flavour, jelly type, with fruits inside and many many more, some that i not even want to try because feeling weird.
Around 4pm we depart to my friend house and pay a visit, passing the lang tern to the baby girl which is less than 2 years old (will update the picture soon). Altough she dunno, but when she saw the light bliking and she will smile, that is so sweet..
Back to home for dinner at around 7pm due to traffic jam, huh i hate traffic jams.. Overall, my holidays is only mostly eat, relax and enjoy...

No comments: