Saturday, September 27, 2008

Preparation for GRA one day before

I decided to join GRA because i wanted to have different kind of feeling besides Running on Track and car park race.. I do not know how would the course like compare to the Auto Khana that organise by MAM(FOC)i joined last year at the same venue, but one thing i believe is GRA will be more experience and systematic.

I had borrowed 2 spare rim from friend and put on my Yokohama Parada Spec2 tyre for GRA and my current tyre as spare in case anything happen.

First thing first is weight reduction process, after finish my work on friday, back to home and remove all my samples, documents, woofer, spare tyre and my rear cushion. This only took me about 20 minutes because few times i done this and EASY.. hehe..




Remove my spare tyre and clean up my dirty trunk space


After removing everything that needed except my amp, put on my spare rim and tyres.


Cushion that need to be stay at home, gonna get scolded again for putting the store!!

After all these changing tyre and weight reduction process, awaiting for tomorrow engine oil change at NG and i am READY for GRA!!

Stay tune for the updates for my GRA participation because we have friends who come with DSLR camera.

No comments: