Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kg Gajah Track Day 31st May 2009

Again i join Kg Gajah Track Day organize by TougeKing.com. Only Me and my friend Robert is joining, other than that is Suhimi and friends..

As usual we depart early in the morning around 6am, this time we are using highway which is more comfortable compare last time was using old route. we reach the track around 9am and every has arrive and some car already start playing in the track.

I have some practice run in the morning fetching my gf, robert, alvin and aaron in the track with the 16" tyre which make me slow compare to my 15 inch.

My best lap while using 16" is doing 56 sec
Front: Good Year Eagle F1
Rear: Yokohama C Drive

Just right after lunch, i decided to change my own tyre 15" and wanted to get my best lap so that easier for me to win.. I tried and the result is good, 14.80 sec from my gf stopwatch..

My front using Bridgetone Potenza RE-001 and rear using Advan NEova AD-07.

This setting was good and finally i got 13.98 sec during the time attack before race. I was quite happy and nervous because there are alot of fast car there until the race start.

Will try to upload more photos, and video here so stay tune.

For more you can view below's blog
Tougeking
Jeremy












No comments: