Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Touge Night meets "Street Legend"

As usual, Friday tt and after that what else we can do?? Touge gathering at Caltax and get ready to head up Teluk Bahang..

Me driving alone, while alvin is in Robert's Car. Others waiting us at Caltax.. When we arrive a "SABARU" reach too and rev around the petrol station, and what i saw right after that is everyone rush into their car and there the touge starts..

Who is the SABARU.. Before that let me explain why we called him as SABARU, Its a SAGA BLM with SUBARU bumper in front, he out with a big gang which named themselves "Street Legend" who claim themselves fastest in Batu Ferringi and Teluk Bahang Touge!!

This is very funny, some of them not even own driving license and their member crash every month in touge..

All of us chase the "Legend" and in the end we experience it... Have a good laugh up there and we go downhill after 45 minutes because we try to avoid fights which happens a week before!!

I can say after the appearance of "Street Legend", a lots of trouble they had bring to Penang's touge world!! Damn...

Anyway, they do have a forum but i couldn't found, if you know could you leave a comment of the URL? Thanks






6 comments:

CarbonClad said...

interesting write up on penang street culture.

i drove up to penang from Singapore once in my s15 but was too tired to continue driving around after that!

thanks for linking to my blog and keep in touch

Gabriel, Carbon Clad Cars

iGloomy said...

Nice writeup, haha I live behind one of the mountain pass roads simplified "winding road". Bro, is the Street Legend team Sabaru is white in colour? I think I have saw it somewhere around. I am staying in Tg. Bungah as well ^^.

Ray Eoh said...

Hi Charcoalx,

Thanks for dropping by, you may want to join us go up there when u in penang.

Hi iGloomy,
Mind to intro, they are not all "Sabaru", only one SABARU, then waja, viva, nissan sunny, myvi etc..
They call themself "Street Legend", and the sabaru color is silver.

iGloomy said...

Owh owh, I am gloomy from Penang, you can call me Zorus also ^^. I drive a very small k-car. I love to scout around haha actually. Touge enthusiast also ^^. Do the Street Legend have any particular sticker on the cars?

Ray Eoh said...

Hi Zorus,
Nice meeting you and thanks for being here in my blog.

ya, "Street Legend" sticker on their front winscreen..

You can join us for touge also if you want

Kae Huang Tan said...

lol~ hi ray~ you might or might not know me ^^ but i'm a friend of andrew. Nice to meet you~

just wan to say i'd hear a lot of their (St. Legend) story even in mainland. Just mostly was the mayhem they had causes on T.B.~

any good posting there, hope we could somehow give those kids a lesson on proper manner on touge-ing.