Friday, May 29, 2009

Fiat 600 Antique Car

This is finally sold, a very sad story to me actually.. i love this car so much.. This pretty Fiat 600 belongs to my aunt and i ever borrow from her 4 yrs back and i almost bought it back, as due to limited space of car park, gonna be high maintenance, my dad's strictly do not wants me to buy this home.

This car needs to be start almost everyday in order keep it strong, my aunt don't have the time and this car is passing around within my relative who ever needs car. Taken good care of it.

This car were born 1966, i can remember last time is white color white my grandma using it to fetch when i am real small. after that i aunt send for redo the interior as well as the exterior and now its equip with air-condition and CD player!!

With the engine of 600cc, i ever went up to 80 MPH near greenlane Penang. My aunt knew i love this car and wanted to sell it to me because she know that i will be taking good care for this car, too bad i don't have the luck to own this Fiat 600.

I am sad when i heard someone confirm buying this after 1 yr putting in second hand car dealer, me and my uncle drove this all the way from Balik Pulau down to Bkt Jambul area, throughout the touge route, this car still powerfull enough to climb up hill and the 4 drum brakes works well..

Hopefully the new owner is a lover and take good care of this Fiat 600.

Took some pictures here as memory..


(Front View)



(Rear View)



(The interior with air-condition, everything is original)


(The Speedmeter in MPH)


(Beside the speedmeter is the signal indication light)


(The special gear shift, not everyone know how to shift the 1st gear and reverse gear.)

Just for your information, you need to press down the gear shift in order to shift in Gear 1, same thing for reverse gear.


(Trunk space located in front of the car)


(The front light housing still shinning, can see my gf there)


(The Engine bay at rear)

(Before open)
(After open)


(This photo will be the memory ever after)

6 comments:

Waters said...

Very nice. There is an old lady near my hse has the same car but in original white.

Ray Eoh said...

Too bad those pictures not taken by my Alpha200

aliciaallyloh said...

Great pics.... thanks for helping. Can you send the pics to my email to add to my 'Bambino & Bambinee' collection....3ee

Anonymous said...

this car had been saman for being speed up to 100km/h before(if im not mistaken).. yeng leh!? hahaha u see the max speedmeter :P


-lu-

Ray Eoh said...

Lu Nee,

Who la drive so fast?

aliciaallyloh said...

That's right, kena saman for speeding.. would you believe it? Got to get 2nd bil to help me clear the "saman" because kena in Kedah! I had a good mind to drive "Bambino" to Kedah and show to the Traffic Police to prove that it is quite impossible to speed...... cheh!!