Monday, May 11, 2009

Robbery at Bukit Jambul Penang

This Robbery case happen on Last saturday 9/5/2009, around 8.45pm. My gf working there and when i reach there by 9pm, i receive a call from my mum saying that there is a robbery case happen, and make me so nervous because i thought was my gf's shop!!

I straigh run up there and i see she waiting me near the lift and i straight away bring her out from BJ and then only she story to me.

Its Poh Kong Goldsmith shop "kena rompak", 3 Robberies at young age, 1 of the robber(22 years old) were shot and die on the spot by the security guard and another 2 panik and shoot around the shop. One of the female Poh Kong employee were injured.

Below pictures taken after the case..




This is scary man, i do not know its because of the economic crisis or something else.. Alot of crimes happens, for example last week my gf's worker who work for her in BJ, the handbag were robbed as well.

Be alert of your surroudings, before and after you leave your car etc...

No comments: