Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Muffler change for different feeling

After 9 months of using Apexi N1 muffler, i feel this is a quite good muffler.. and now i change to another type to try, but i do not know how good is the current one, let me try and express here again!

30% in the muffler were block to create more back pressure, estimated 2" inlet, 4"outlet and inner part is around 1.7". This muffler gives better fuel consumption and noise reduction.

Honestly i did plan to sell this Apexi N1 muffler, anyone who interested please kindly contact me at 016-4160483.


My muffler custom made with bracket so easier for exchange/unplug.. now is out and fix a new one..


So Kiong from Kiong Lee Exhaust help me to fix my new "muffler", i do not know whether my gf can accept the noise but let get a try!!


All these things end at 8.30pm and i am the last car before they close!! Thanks

2 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Looks like straight pipe lor... Should be sounding like thunder. When touge??? *nyek*nyek*

Ray Eoh said...

no lah, got muffler.. just did not post!!