Sunday, January 4, 2009

Subaru Impreza STI Version 7

Saturday it suppose to service my car after having lunch and dropping my gf for work, when i am on my way i got a called from Andrew, asking whether interested in photo shooting for a Subaru Impreza STI, I make a U turn to get my camera from house and proceed with my lunch.

After my Lunch i meet up with Andrew, Mark and the Subaru Owner to discuss where to take photos, i suggested industrial area and we went to behind Intel car park.

This is my first time sitting inside a Subaru, its great car i can say but still i prefer Evolution..

Below are some photos, still have more to come, please check back for more..






















3 comments:

lunaticgal said...

although see no road on car photoshooting.. but among all i like the one with the bridge behind as background...
looks yeng ;)

ScAvEnGeR said...

Excellent job bro. Congrats on your first automotive shoot :)

Ray Eoh said...

Scav,
Thanks alot.

Lunatic,
I like that particular picture also, this is the first time taking photos on car (formal way)