Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life.. My Journey

Nth to do, so check on my friendster's friends, my old time classmate from primary as well as secondary, looking at their photos, and most of them who already working always go for vacation and holidays, makes me so jealous man..

Got Hong Kong Trip la, Jakarta Trip la, Bangkok la, Bali and those island like phuket, redang, pulau aman etc... a lot a lot.. And yet I have been working for so many years, I cant even go holidays, the max is like KL, Cameron... What the Heck!!
Is it I over spend?? Should I put my pillow high to think over what i had done?
Probably my life in 2009 changed, money is not everything but without $$ I am nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cannot compare lah friend. Like what i say 'Enjoy eh Lioa!'

Ray Eoh said...

haha i will always remember that
"dun ask how much, just enjoy"
haha

No^Women^I^Cry said...

my bag to india got space....
wanna join ??