Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines 2009

2009 Valentines is special to me, because i got a suprice from my love one, and i can tell you i really suprice and shock, i do not expect this..
The story goes like this, she asking my buddy Alvin to buy a snooker cue (because i like to play snooker) all the way from prai because there have more choices. and she keep it at home and plan to suprice.
She asking me to drop her home and i drove the car back, when i m on my way back, she sms me and ask me to help her look for her handphone, she say she remember she put behind the car, so as usual i open the boot and i saw 2 paper paste there and wrote "Suprice, Find things belongs to you"
Then i found this...







Thank you so much, I love you and Happy Valentines Day

5 comments:

patrickgun said...

no wonder ask me wat cue i have ler...lol....when wan snook ??

Anonymous said...

i love her also
ahahahahaha

No^Women^I^Cry said...

i QUIT ....
i QUIT after reading this....
i QUIT playing snooker....

lunaticgal said...

sweet :D

Pr@ise said...

envy nyer~ hahaha~ unbelievable,pk is so creative!