Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pimp My Ride

Few days ago i went over to Kiong Lee to take brake pad that my friend left there for me, and i saw this demo car doing the exhaust.. still playing with Fire!! The fire dragon system is down and need replacement from Kiong Lee, you guys can look at this Satria..

Full Bodykit with Super Wide Body, 18" sport rim, and big spacer for wide body, "Sfoiler" not spoiler and etc... a lot a lot more.

(Rear Rim)

("I believe i can't fly", haha)

(Front Wheel)

(Look at the tinted and the wide body!!)

(Rear Bumper, main purpose is aero dynamic, but they put their pouches and bags as a rack)

(Fire Dragon System)

(Items of the day, i cant imagine how stable is my car with this spacer!)

(Woofer and LCD on Door panel)

2 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

If you're talking about stability then I can vouch that if these aluminum spacers are precision machined, they can possibly be more stable and fitting than the original hub.

I've used 2 1/2" spacers before, custome machined to my specs and fitting my rim's centre hole. No vibrations up to 180km/h. Couldn't go any faster due to old engine :P

Although, I cannot vouch for the amount of stress such an extra lever arm would do to the knuckle area.

Ray Eoh said...

then do you have any picture when u using the 2 1/2" spacer?