Monday, October 6, 2008

Beware and Remember the face!! Happen in Penang


Hi, please beware of this person or similar cases, exspecially girls.. dun ever put your handbag at passenger seat, or back seat.. while walking on the road with your handbag, please put on the other side of your shoulder of the road. Below are the story that receive through email.


REMEMBER HIS FACE!!!

Last Saturday, a friend and i went to Red Box. On the way going to Plaza Gurney i was stuck in a traffic jam at Jelutong. As normal, i put my hand bag at the back seat while my friend sitting beside me. It was verry jam and because of too long of waiting there i started to look around. Suddenly i noticed a guy standing at the road side and looking at my hand bag that i had put at the back seat. I immediately lock the door. That guy really come to my car and he tried to open my car's back door. I immediately snap his picture.Women out there, pls lock your car door once u get into your car.And pls remember this bastard face. Beware of him. PLEASE SEND TO EVERYBODY. BEWARE OF THIS MAN.


No comments: