Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Overheat Problem

After the track day, Ah Aik from Kia service centre did help me to clean up the heat sensor in order for the fan to run normal, eventually this does not solve the whole problem and the problem still exist, due to i will on the air cond most of the time so there is no problem occur, but i am telling myself i need to try or else things will happen again next track day, so i tried to off air cond during night driving, i blast my car from my house to Prangin Mall picking up some stuff, I go all the way to Queensbay Mall at speed of 140km/h, by the time i reach car park, the temperature increase and i faster off the engine and prepare to be repair the next day.

I do not know why i am like this, whenever my car facing problem my mood will be different d, i will feel not so comfortable.. one more thing is damn it, need to spend money again!!

Next day noon i drive my car to NG and get the thing done, took few hours to check the problem, and i also changing the head cover oil seal and half moon seal where its leaking.. Hwa (the worker) remove it nicely and wash it for me, thanks alot and now no more leaking and it look clean.






No comments: