Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Funny Video from my Handphone

To all reader of my blog, i seldom upload vid on my blog but now i gonna post up this 2 vid and its funny and after years this will be memories, agree?? Enjoy the vid..

VID 1,
This is the story, my gf's sister falling in love with a guys in her college, both of them know they fall in love but no one wanted to tell first, he wait for her to propose, and she also waited to him to propose.. so she keep mention about he, he, he and he.. i teach her that need to grab the chance but not waiting, but sometimes girls are like that, we just wanted to hear from your mouth!

So i borrow her phone and i help her to sms the guys, asking him to fetch her to college in the morning of the day after, she tot i send I LOVE YOU or I MISS YOU and she ki siao, the guys call up and ask and she ignore everything, so bad!! spoil my plan...here is how she react to me after closing the phone.

My gf laugh very loud and i can imagine how funny is she..

VID 2,

Me, Alvin and Rakhi went for snooker at Taman Perkaka, i do not know why this bangkali (Rakhi) is so happy, "form" arrive and he dance and sing all the night according to the music at the snooker centre.. maybe he is happy because he beated me on the previous match, and start perli me since first time winning me.. haha, if you read this, don't get angry, just ask me for the return match..

After all, its Good Game.. Good player no luck on that day...

1 comment:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Woah bro... She very ganas la...

Plus, you sound like a hyena cackling~!

Jus jk ya bro... :)