Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alor Setar Padi Field Visit

Woke up late on 4th day of CNY, I have my lunch with my gf at KimGary @ Gurney Plaza.. My friend patrick and Joo huei also join me because its their lunch break..

I call up Alan who stay in Alor Setar for other purpose, eventually he asking us to go find him and finallly we successfully arrange it between 1 hour.

6 person in 2 cars we go, we reach his house after 1hour and 10minutes and look at the view surrounded his house.... its awesome... Wonderful!!

Thank you for Alan bringing us around, as well as the luxury dinner (thai seafood)











Alan Father is teaching us something..




The girls...

I also take this chance to have some portrait..








This is the restaurant where we have our dinner, food is nice but price is too "spicy".






Thank you

No comments: