Monday, July 20, 2009

Kg Gajah Track Day 19th of July 2009

This round we reach the track late, most of the participants are from Penang and everything go smooth at my side..

We reach there around 10.15am and register and we are ready to blast the track, so i meet TougeKing the organizer and he sit in my car and give comment on my driving on track, he then show me the correct way and i try myself after that.

I try few rounds then i let my car rest before the mini race, i will be in 1.8 category and open category. I was timed 54.66 seconds during time attack and this is bad for me, last round i was timed 53.98 but what to do.. 5th car for 1.8 category and 2nd car for open category.

Below are in car video for 1.8 and open category, whereby the pictures from my camera will upload again once i sort out.

1.8 Category


Open Category


See back for pictures and other videos.

No comments: