Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year 2009 present

You guys wanted to know what present i got during this 2009 new year, I had my dinner in gurney plaza, and our plan is go to gurney for a walk and see happening things during the countdown..

I reach gurney parking 5th floor around 7.45pm and there is a nice place just behind the car park pay machine, reach gurney around 7.45pm and had dinner at chilis finished at around 8.45pm and after my dinner i wanted to drop smth to my car and my gf is suggesting to leave gurney and proceed to queensbay mall because there is a super star(Bosco from HK) coming for countdown..

Both of us standing in front of the machine and considering go or not to go, the decision is GREAT that we leave. Now the presents come....

I open my car as usual, i start my engine and close the door, but the room light still there on, so i go behind the boot and close, my boot is really unlock, then i drive back to her house. While i am on my way, i found my signal is not working and i thought something happen to the wiring so i plan to repair tomorrow.

I look around my car and test all the lights, signal and everything and i found this..... FUCK !!

When i see this i got a shock, this is what happen to my friend in KL last time, Thanks to my gf that seggesting to leave gurney and safe my car from being stolen..
For those who did not know how they steel your car by looking at this picture, they will being the lock to do a new key which can open your side door and also start your engine, i drove away my car when they on the way doing the key..
GTI had been stolen alot now a days in KL as well as Penang, please becareful and concentrate more to security in stead of modification (my suggestion).
I can't sleep and i also can't imagine how if i lost my car...

2 comments:

waters said...

So gald u din lost your car!

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

OMG! Ray thank for sharing this information with us... I really thank you. But it kind of weird, you are parking near to the machine that there will be a lot of people passing though. I wonder the thief are like pro man.and remember to take your parking ticket with you and dun put it in the car. Hope that all owner of GTI be careful out there!