Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Girlfriend Sis B'day




As usual, working in the morning and having class at night time, because after my class we will celebrating for her so my gf decided to drop me in my college PTPL. My handphone was drop in the car and my class ended 1 hour earlier, Shit... cant get to call my gf to fetch me plus i got no coins to use public phone.. scratching my head... in my imagination from PTPL (IPG) to gurney plaza distance is short, so i decided to walk there la together with my laptop and notes (proximately 4.5kg). walked to kelawai road, reach Gurney tower and using gurney drive to reach gurney plaza.
I break my own record again walking for 35 minutes to reach gurney plaza.. huh tired with that. we went to the steamboat located in macalister road which quite nice, only at RM17.9 per person.

After that go back home take a bath and go out again, we decided to go over Red Garden which opposite Cititel to have a drink and listen to music, when we reach there, there are Operasi. What Operasi is that ?? hehe its is catching prostitute and their "daddy". Two "daddy" were cought together with 3 prostitute were cought and go to police station.. so happening in the Red Garden and everyone was looking at them.. Included me..

Dim Sum





Yum Cha



Birthday Girl

No comments: